Availability: In Stock
Product Code: 10107210
For all fungal skin infections due to dermatophytes (e.g. Trichophyton species), yeasts (e.g. Candida species), moulds and other fungi. These include ringworm (tinea) infections, athlete’s foot, paronychia, pityriasis versicolor, erythrasma, intertrigo, fungal nappy rash, candida vulvitis and candida balanitis.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Micronized Clotrimazole 1% w/w
1. Do not scratch - this may infect the nails and the surrounding unaffected areas.
2. Apply Creobic on the affected areas 2 - 3 times a day. In many cases the condition to improves in 2 - 4 weeks.
3. Do not stop using Creobic when you note an improvement in the condition. Continue using Creobic for at least 10 days after the fungal infection appears to be treated. In certain cases, whitish spots can still be observed even after the fungal infection has been successfully treated. This will gradually disappear as the skin grows new cells with normal colouring.
4. Skin infections - Apply some cream to the lesions twice daily. Rub the cream with your finger until it has fully penetrated the skin. when all the lesions have disappeared ( usually 2 - 5 weeks ), prolong treatment for some 10 days to prevent relapse.
5. If there is no improvement, consult your doctor.