When you’re suffering from headaches and body aches, you need rapid relief. Panadol Soluble is absorbed more quickly than ordinary Panadol tablets and gets to work twice as fast.
When you’re suffering from headaches and body aches, you need rapid relief. Panadol Soluble is absorbed more quickly than ordinary Panadol tablets and gets to work twice as fast. It comes in a lemon flavored effervescent tablet. When you’ve got aches, pains or fever related to cold and flu, you can count on Panadol Soluble to deliver rapid, gentle relief. And it’s gentle on your stomach, too.
What does it relieve?
- Body Aches
- Muscular Aches & Pain
- Cold & Flu Symptoms
- Joint Pain/Osteoarthritis Pain
- Period Pain
- Sore Throat
What's the dosage form?
Effervescent tablets are designed to break in contact with water or another liquid, releasing carbon dioxide in the process. Rapid breakdown often may cause the tablet to dissolve into a solution, and is also often followed by a froth.
What does it offer?
Panadol Soluble is a paracetamol-based analgesic that provides fast, gentle temporary relief of pain and discomfort.
What are the ingredients?
- 500mg Soluble Paracetamol
- 427mg Sodium
- Age 12-Adult: 2 tablet(s) every 4-6 hours with water as required (maximum 8 tablets in 24 hours)
- Age 6-12: 0.5 - 1 tablet(s) every 4-6 hours with water as required (maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours)
Warnings & Precautions
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. For the relief of pain and fever. Incorrect use could be harmful.
- Should not be taken with other products containing paracetamol at the same time.
- Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to paracetamol.
- If symptoms persist, please consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- If you have any liver or kidney problems, please consult your doctor before taking Panadol.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Paracetamol overdose may cause liver failure. Immediate medical management is required in the event of an overdose, even if symptoms of overdose are not present.
- The anticoagulant effect of warfarin and other coumarins may be enhanced by prolonged regular daily use of Paracetamol with increased risk of bleeding; occasional doses of Paracetamol have no significant effect.
- Each tablet contains 427 mg of sodium (854mg sodium per 2 tablet dose) and should not be taken by persons on a low sodium diet.