Panadol Tablets provide fast, effective temporary relief from pain and discomfort.
Panadol Tablets provide fast, effective temporary relief from aches and pains, including headaches, migraines, period pain, knee pain and stomach pain. Panadol Tablets are also gentle on the stomach.
What does it relieve?
- Headache/Tension headache
- Migraine headache
- Cold & flu symptoms
- Period pain
- Knee pain
- Stomach pain
- Abdominal pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Back pain
- Foot pain
- Joint pain
- Muscle aches
What's the dosage form?
Tablets are round and film-coated, making them easier to swallow and leaving no bitter aftertaste.
What does it offer?
Panadol Tablets provide fast, effective temporary relief from pain and discomfort. Other features:
- No gluten, lactose or sugar
- Contains paracetamol
- Does not contain ibuprofen.
What are the ingredients?
Active ingredient: Paracetamol, 500mg
- Age 7-11: 0.5-1 tablet every 4-6 hours with water as required (maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours)
Warnings & Precautions
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. For the relief of pain and fever. Incorrect use could be harmful.
- Should not be taken with other products containing paracetamol at the same time.
- Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to paracetamol.
- If symptoms persist, please consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- If you have any liver or kidney problems, please consult your doctor before taking Panadol.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Paracetamol overdose may cause liver failure. Immediate medical management is required in the event of an overdose, even if symptoms of overdose are not present.
- Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to Paracetamol. The anticoagulant effect of warfarin and other coumarins may be enhanced by prolonged regular daily use of Paracetamol with increased risk of bleeding; occasional doses of Paracetamol have no significant effect.