Calcium & Magnesium Plus is beneficial in maintaining healthy bone and teeth.
What is Calcium & Magnesium Plus?
- Calcium & Magnesium Plus contains calcium, magnesium, manganese, zinc and vitamin D3.
- The type of calcium used in Calcium & Magnesium Plus is calcium citrate which has been proven to have better absorption rate compared to the other type of calcium1.
How does Calcium & Magnesium Plus help in maintaining bone health?
- Calcium is a mineral that people need to build and maintain strong bones and teeth2.
- Calcium and magnesium ratio of 2:1 is for maximum absorption of calcium.
- Vitamin D3 is involved in regulating calcium and phosphorus level in the body which is important for the maintenance of bone health.
- Manganese and zinc are nutrients that enhance calcium absorption and utilization in the body.
Who are recommended to take Calcium & Magnesium Plus?
- People with low bone mass (osteopenia) condition
- Pregnant mothers, the elderly
What is the recommended dosage?
- Adult: One tablet three times daily with food or as recommended by your health professional
- Children (6-12 years): one tablet daily with food of as recommended by your health professional.
What are the features of Calcium & Magnesium Plus?
- Combination of calcium, magnesium and vitamin D3 for synergistic action
- No added sugar or yeast
- No milk derivatives
- No wheat or corn starch
- No gluten and preservatives
- No artificial flavors